In this Article
Automated & Organized Documents
- Automatic creation of technical documentation, including generation of a table of contents, page numbers, bookmarks
- Rules-based compiling of information (e.g., all the released documents of a BOM structure)
- Necessary metadata for the publishing process (e.g., components and order numbers)
- Documents/data converted into the desired target format
- Stamps and/or watermarks affixed dynamically from attributes
- Single documents assembled into a documentation set
- The document set structured in a purposefully specific layout
- Output via print, digital, or web
How Does Our Technology Work?
What Makes Our Software Different?
In addition to having a solution that works and has a track record of success, our software also sets itself apart because it is:
- “Out of the box”
- Modular and scalable
- Normally implemented within two weeks or less
Learn More: SEAL Systems Explains Direct Publishing
Success with Document Distribution and Publishing
Learn how SEAL Systems was able to help Waters Corporation achieve success with document distribution and publishing by clicking on the button below.